The Hoarding has discovered that the March 2015 issue of Victoriographies is currently available in pre-release. The journal has recently announced that they will be increasing their production from two to three issues per year.
Issue 5.1 (March 2015) contains the following articles and reviews:
- Vassiliki Markidou, “‘As o’er the upland hills I take my way’: Rural Landscape and the Chronotopes of Memory and Threshold in Ann Yearsley’s ‘Clifton Hill’” [ Abstract] [PDF plus]
- Julian Wolfreys, “‘Otherwise in London’ or, the ‘Essence of Things’: Modernity and Estrangement in the Nineteenth-Century Cityscape” [Abstract] [PDF plus]
- Ryan Francis Murphy, “The Puppet Narrator of Vanity Fair” [Abstract] [PDF plus]
- Gustavo Generani, “Rider Haggard: A Triptych of Ambiguities on British Imperialism” [Abstract] [PDF plus ]
- Jan Vanvelk, “Listening to the Silence: Huxley, Arnold, and Wells’ Scientific Humanity” [Abstract] [PDF plus]